Obir Dripstone Caves
Experience the UNESCO Global Geopark Karavanke
… sustainable tourism that conserves and additionally strengthens the geological and geographical character of the area, including its natural and cultural heritage and the well-being of the local population, with the help of funds raised with this responsible tourism. All elements of the area are included in the protection and promotion
Experience, learn and enjoy!
- one-of-a-kind bicycle ride through the old mining tunnels of the Peca/Petzen
- more than a thousand kilometres of signposted cycling routes
- hiking and climbing in unspoiled nature
- discovering the underground world of the former Mežica and Obir mine
- a walk along the collision of two lithospheric plates
- family outings and unforgettable adventures through geological history
- museums, collections, churches, the architectural heritage of workers’ settlements and technical heritage
- spas and mineral water, local cuisine, discovering the unknown ...
GEOPARK INFORMATIONSZENTRUM „WELT DER GEOLOGIE“ - FÜHRUNGEN IM JULI UND AUGUST!
Geoparkinformationszentrum "Welt der Geologie" - Führungen im Juli und August
DAS 26. GESAMTSLOWENISCHE TREFFEN UNTER DER NAJEVSKA LINDE IN ČRNA NA KOROŠKEM
Das 26. gesamtslowenische Treffen unter der Najevska Linde in Črna na Koroškem - 2. Juli 2016