Obir Dripstone Caves
Experience the UNESCO Global Geopark Karavanke
… sustainable tourism that conserves and additionally strengthens the geological and geographical character of the area, including its natural and cultural heritage and the well-being of the local population, with the help of funds raised with this responsible tourism. All elements of the area are included in the protection and promotion
Experience, learn and enjoy!
- one-of-a-kind bicycle ride through the old mining tunnels of the Peca/Petzen
- more than a thousand kilometres of signposted cycling routes
- hiking and climbing in unspoiled nature
- discovering the underground world of the former Mežica and Obir mine
- a walk along the collision of two lithospheric plates
- family outings and unforgettable adventures through geological history
- museums, collections, churches, the architectural heritage of workers’ settlements and technical heritage
- spas and mineral water, local cuisine, discovering the unknown ...
DIE EXKURSION DES NATURKUNDLICHES VEREIN DER REPUBIK SLOWENIEN ZUM SMREKOVEC
Die Exkursion des naturkundlichen Vereins der Republik Slowenien zum Smrekovec - 21. Mai 2016
WORKSHOP ZUM THEMA »SPAß UND LERNEN OHNE MÜHE“ IM RAHMEN DER GEOPARK KARAWANKEN - WOCHE
Workshop zum Thema »Spaß und Lernen ohne Mühe“ im Rahmen der Geopark Karawanken–Woche – Unterwelt der Petzen / Podzemlje Pece, am 18. Mai 2016